Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Show off your Armory

Go down

Show off your Armory

Post  Kiwiaristo on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:28 am

Thought Id start a thread where we can show off our artillery and what we've done to it. Ill start us off

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So far Ive got and done;
Strongarm, with main AR's removed and drum drop extension.
Retaliator, AR's and locks removed. Came from the rapid strike mission pack, so no stock or barrel, but came with two 18 dart clips and elite darts
Raider, was second hand and a bit tired when I got it (had half the range of either of my other two). So striped it, greased the O ring (has shrunk and will need replacing), removed AR's and stretched the spring.
The Raider came with a Bandoiler, 6 dart clip and a whole heap of streamline darts.
Have modded some of my darts. Some of the streamlines I have modded to stingers and some to stinger+'s (straw inserts). Have also done straw inserts to some of my elites too. This is helping them fly a lot straighter.
Kiwiaristo

Nerf Points : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show off your Armory

Post  Sonicwave on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:11 am

Can I just say Scott,WOW!!!For a so called 'beginuer' at Nerf you sure have done your homework!10 bonus points to Sonic Ice/your profile!as for me,I don't know where to start,most guys have a man cave but I have like a Nerf army boot camp.If I listed all the mods to my 40+ collection of Nerf you would fall asleep within the first 20 minutes of reading it  Wink !So,instead I'll just list my 2 favorite gun paint jobs.

Longstrike (my precious,lucky sniper whom I nick named 'Boost'-don't ask why)-Spraypainted the main base a golden/bronze colour and painted the side patterns black.Also,for a steampunk-ish look,customized the scope attachment included (the circle dish scope) by fitting it with a cogwheel around the outside (looks cool,doesn't really help in a panic situation though*!)

Nite Finder(x2)-Didn't do much really,just managed to get the exact same cammo pattern on each of the guns (it took me ages,wouldn't reccomend doing it)

Paint modding is actually quite easy and is great fun,even just sprusing up a Nite finder or a Maverick can be quite easy,give it a try you younger members you won't believe how easy it actually is!...

*For Nerf wars I use the Longstrike's scope on Boost.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
GO TEAM SONIC!!!!!!!!!Cool 
Sonicwave
Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:53 am

Kiwiaristo wrote:Thought Id start a thread where we can show off our artillery and what we've done to it. Ill start us off

So far Ive got and done;
Retaliator, AR's and locks removed. Came from the rapid strike mission pack, so no stock or barrel, but came with two 18 dart clips and elite darts
Raider, was second hand and a bit tired when I got it (had half the range of either of my other two). So striped it, greased the O ring (has shrunk and will need replacing), removed AR's and stretched the spring.
The Raider came with a Bandoiler, 6 dart clip and a whole heap of streamline darts.
Have modded some of my darts. Some of the streamlines I have modded to stingers and some to stinger+'s (straw inserts). Have also done straw inserts to some of my elites too. This is helping them fly a lot straighter.
Ummm,does anyone under the age 0f 20 understand a thing he just said  Neutral?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
No,I am not that 'dude' from Tron...
Neon

Nerf Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:07 am

Neon wrote:
Kiwiaristo wrote:Thought Id start a thread where we can show off our artillery and what we've done to it. Ill start us off

So far Ive got and done;
Ummm,does anyone under the age 0f 20 understand a thing he just said  Neutral?
...Honestly,not a clue!Just smile and nod...

Signature:
Im bringin the thunder!!!
Zeus
Co-Leader Of Rebelle House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:17 am

Zeus wrote:...Honestly,not a clue!Just smile and nod...
Congrats Zeus you have just made the forum's 100th post!You have scored 25 points for your house,Rebelle,as well as small fame around the forum!I wonder who will make post 150?...

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwiaristo on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:09 am

Sorry guys. Can get a tad technical at times. Basicly Ive modified my blasters to get a bit more distance.
Kiwiaristo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:44 am

Kiwiaristo wrote:Sorry guys. Can get a tad technical at times. Basicly Ive modified my blasters to get a bit more distance.
...Now that makes sense  Very Happy 

Signature:
Im bringin the thunder!!!
Zeus
Co-Leader Of Rebelle House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwiaristo on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Can now add a barricade to my list. Will be looking at modding it to take streamline and elite darts and posible a voltage modd to increase distance.
Kiwiaristo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwiaristo on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Im currently waiting for a Vulcan and extra chain to turn up. Will be ordering some stuff off orangemodworks.com tomorrow for the Vulcan and Raider.
Kiwiaristo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwiaristo on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Visual update on my wall of foam.

My Vulcan and its chains will live here too
Kiwiaristo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:57 am

Nicee!!!We should have a competion on which team has the most combined firepower  Very Happy 

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonicwave on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:37 am

Shockwave wrote:Nicee!!!We should have a competion on which team has the most combined firepower  Very Happy 
I think that would be a good contest for Zeus and Barricade to have a 'No,my gun is better' showdown and good fun for all the not-so trigger happy members!

Signature:
GO TEAM SONIC!!!!!!!!!Cool 
Sonicwave
Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:29 am

i just have a recon cs-6 detachable but im saving up for more guns

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down