Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

New N Strike Elite Gun...With A Differance

Go down

New N Strike Elite Gun...With A Differance

Post  Shockwave on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:36 am

We all know that N-Strike Elite features some great guns that have expanded the Nerf universe.We've had everything from multishot to semi auto to making better versions of orginal Nerf N Strike guns.How can they top all this off?How about a gun with an in built camera?No seriously,they've made one!

The N-Strike Elite Nerf Cam ECS-12 (Stupid name,I know  Very Happy ) is a semi auto gun and the very first Nerf gun to feature a built in camera,for all your picture/video Nerf War needs!!The gun itself requires four AA batteries to operate AND an additional four AA batteries are needed to power its built in camera.It comes with a 12 dart magazine,12 Elte darts and a 4GB SD card for the camera.

The actual gun is semi auto with an accleration trigger,seen before on previous guns,a built in shoulder stock and,of course,a tactical rail for attachments.

Now let's talk about the intersting thing about this gun;the camera.The in built camera,at the front of the gun,let's the person using it to take pictures or first person videos during a Nerf War.The camera is a small 0.3 megapixel camera that can take either photos or video.The videos capture at twenty frames per second.There is also an in-built screen to show what you are recording,but can also be used as an aiming device as,on the screen,there is a crosshair which doesn't come up in the final video/picture.Buttons in front of the screen allow for quick change from taking photos to capturing video.You can also navigate through,play back,and delete photos or videos.The button used for taking a photo or starting/stopping recording is on the left side of the blaster, near the front of the grip.

The gun is priced at $75.00 (American dollars) and has not been released in stores yet,although it is set for release in America this year in Autumn.

This gun looks cool,has great features,and Nerf haven't just focused on having a gun with a camera but have made a great gun with a resnobly good camera.This gun is a must have for any Nerf War enthusist but at the current price I think we could afford to wait for a little while before purchasing  Very Happy 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New N Strike Elite Gun...With A Differance

Post  Roughcut on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:49 am

This will be great for boasting awesome trick shots at the end of the war  Very Happy Very Happy !!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature:
Come at me,I've got a (nerf) gun!#yolo right?...
Roughcut
Leader Of Rebelle House

Nerf Points : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:13 am

shock wave when u get ur hands on this......... i shotgun using it in a war lol looks great and would be usefull in a war

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roughcut on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Risklegacy wrote:shock wave when u get ur hands on this......... i shotgun using it in a war lol looks great and would be usefull in a war
Why,are you a trick shot kinda guy or you like it for recording the battle?

Signature:
Come at me,I've got a (nerf) gun!#yolo right?...
Roughcut
Leader Of Rebelle House

Nerf Points : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Pretty good...although it looks like it doesn't really belong in a certain Nerf War position.I think it's just a fun sort of gun that is good for those first person view videos Razz

Signature:
I always wondered whether young bounty hunters used Nerf guns in their training...
Frostbite

Nerf Points : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Its like an assult rifle so prob captin

Signature:
loose yourself in the music the moment never let yourself go -eminem  Very Happy 
-
Risklegacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:57 am

Risklegacy wrote:Its like an assult rifle so prob captin
Errmm,that's a trickey one.I personally think that it doesn't belong anywhere,I think it's just a Nerf gun.

Signature:
If you need me I'll be in my office...but on the forum I'll be in the chatbox,since there is no office.Online.Yeah.So...I'll stop now.
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

View user profile http://nww-nzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:07 am

It does say its semi auto

Signature:
-
Risklegacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down