Nerf Warz Warriors-NZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class?

+6
Zeus
Roughcut
Frostbite
Sonicwave
Barricade
Shockwave
10 posters

Go down

What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class?

What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_lcap9%What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_lcap9%What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_lcap0%What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_lcap4%What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_lcap13%What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_lcap13%What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_lcap4%What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_lcap8%What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 23

What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? Empty What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class?

Post  Shockwave Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:24 am

As you all know I am doing a mini guide series on all the Nerf War classes you could be,and what would suit you best.However,not long ago I realised something.I actually have no idea what everyone's favorite class(es) are in a Nerf War!So,for a bit of fun,I decided to set up a poll where you can vote for your favorite classes.You have up to 3 votes for your favorite position(s).As with all poll's here at NWW,make sure you reply to this topic saying which class/classes you voted for and why.It would also be a good idea to list them in the order you would prefer(ie 1st choice attacker,2nd choice crow,etc).I'll kick it of by voting for Scout as my 1st choice and 360 as my 2nd.I just love being a scout since I'm nimble,fast,stealhty and able to act under enemy teritiory,as for 360 I like it because it is the only position which has no fixed spot and you can customise which gun you use to fit where you go,which is awesome!
Shockwave
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

https://nww-nzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? Empty Re: What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class?

Post  Barricade Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:40 am

My first choice would,of course,be a Barricade because I loike being the last man to defend and my second choice,which I would only be if I had to, would be a Crow because I just find the position interesting,for those that don't know a Crow is kinda like a sniper (ie sits at a vantage point most of the time) but is in the middle of the field and instead of having a sniper gun has a heavy defending gun.For more info check out Shockwave's guide to Crow's,coming soon!
Barricade
Barricade
Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 88

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class? Empty Re: What Is Your Prefered Nerf War Class?

Post  Sonicwave Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:46 am

I picked Captain,Sniper and Crow (in that order) Captain because I love being in control and have a lot of plays around my belt to win a Nerf war,Sniper because it requires a lot of skill and it proves to lazy video gamers that like to snipe that it can be more difficult then pressing a few buttons and Crow because it's like a Captain but with less preasure and with the same amount of calls to make.
Sonicwave
Sonicwave
Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:14 am

I picked 360 as my first,which I am super boss at (sorry,but I am Very Happy ),because it's a really good job as you are needed everywhere in the field as back up and my second pick was Hunter because it's great fun hunting one player that's dominating and avenging your mates!But,360s are just awesome!!!!
Frostbite
Frostbite

Nerf Points : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricade Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:31 am

Frostbite wrote:I picked 360 as my first,which I am super boss at (sorry,but I am Very Happy ),because it's a really good job as you are needed everywhere in the field as back up and my second pick was Hunter because it's great fun hunting one player that's dominating and avenging your mates!But,360s are just awesome!!!!
I completetly agree!360s are pretty important in Nerf wars I should know I'm a defender!360s have come to the rescue plenty of times in the Nerf wars I've been in!Including you,Lachie!You see,me and Lachie are actually Nerf war allies!We have done a few friendly Nerf wars together,the first one we did was when we first met and it's how I got into Nerf!But we work really,REALLY well together as a team!I just can't belive we've met up again!
Barricade
Barricade
Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Roughcut Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:46 am

Hey guys,sorry I've been away for a while,I was to busy being out in the sun with my Nerf collection  Wink !Anyways I voted for Captain,because I am really loyal and good at leading,and Snatcher,because it is a really important job and someone with good skills (like me) has to do it!
Roughcut
Roughcut
Leader Of Rebelle House

Nerf Points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:22 am

Nice poll guys,I've let all the other newbies know about this so they can find it!My first choice is Heavy Defender and my second is Searcher.
Zeus
Zeus
Co-Leader Of Rebelle House

Nerf Points : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Zeus wrote:Nice poll guys,I've let all the other newbies know about this so they can find it!My first choice is Heavy Defender and my second is Searcher.
Thanks andy!My first and only choice would be hunter simply because its great fun playing that role and your team is very dependent on you!
Neon
Neon

Nerf Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:18 am

Neon wrote:
Zeus wrote:Nice poll guys,I've let all the other newbies know about this so they can find it!My first choice is Heavy Defender and my second is Searcher.
Thanks andy!My first and only choice would be hunter simply because its great fun playing that role and your team is very dependent on you!
Nice  Razz !High five,fellow Assasin!
Frostbite
Frostbite

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:51 am

Frostbite wrote:[quote="Neon'']Thanks andy!My first and only choice would be hunter simply because its great fun playing that role and your team is very dependent on you!
Nice  Razz !High five,fellow Assasin![/quote]Oh no,the Assasins have teamed up,hunters we need to unite now  Shocked !
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:54 am

Shockwave wrote:
Frostbite wrote:
\"Neon'' wrote:Thanks andy!My first and only choice would be hunter simply because its great fun playing that role and your team is very dependent on you!
Nice  Razz !High five,fellow Assasin!
Oh no,the Assasins have teamed up,hunters we need to unite now  Shocked !
I call dibs on Neon!
Frostbite
Frostbite

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:41 am

I've never heard of some of the classes that are listed,but I should have because their AWESOME!!!My picks are Snatcher,Attacker,Scout because I love being at the front line,espically capturing the flag and coming under fire from the entire team!I just love the feeling of being in a Nerf War!!
Venom
Venom

Nerf Points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:30 am

Venom wrote:I've never heard of some of the classes that are listed,but I should have because their AWESOME!!!My picks are Snatcher,Attacker,Scout because I love being at the front line,espically capturing the flag and coming under fire from the entire team!I just love the feeling of being in a Nerf War!!
Niceee  Very Happy 
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Roughcut Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:53 am

Shockwave wrote:
Venom wrote:I've never heard of some of the classes that are listed,but I should have because their AWESOME!!!My picks are Snatcher,Attacker,Scout because I love being at the front line,espically capturing the flag and coming under fire from the entire team!I just love the feeling of being in a Nerf War!!
Niceee  Very Happy 
2 things Shockwave: 1.If there is ever a NWW competion thing we could easilly assamble a good team with all the specialties that are emerging around positions and 2.I reckon,just for fun,we should set up a poll to see 'if you had to have one member of NWW on your team,who would it be?'  Very Happy 
Roughcut
Roughcut
Leader Of Rebelle House

Nerf Points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:03 am

Roughcut wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
Niceee  Very Happy 
2 things Shockwave: 1.If there is ever a NWW competion thing we could easilly assamble a good team with all the specialties that are emerging around positions and 2.I reckon,just for fun,we should set up a poll to see 'if you had to have one member of NWW on your team,who would it be?'  Very Happy 
Sure,sounds like a cool idea!I'll chuck it up now  Razz 
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Captin as im in cadetts and i have gained good skills to lead and i am a strong leader.then i pick attac since the last time me and shockwave were kicking it i have uncovered my natral skill at rapid rireing along with a joy of running past people who i just shot.last crow as shockwave knows i like alot of actoin bit i an also calm an collectie behind a gun my pb on s range would be about 26 with out a sited scope at about 25 meters
Risklegacy
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:38 pm

Captin as im in cadetts and i have gained good skills to lead and i am a strong leader.then i pick attac since the last time me and shockwave were kicking it i have uncovered my natral skill at rapid rireing along with a joy of running past people who i just shot.last crow as shockwave knows i like alot of actoin bit i an also calm an collectie behind a gun my pb on s range would be about 26 with out a sited scope at about 25 meters
Risklegacy
Risklegacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimmjaw Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Risklegacy wrote:Captin as im in cadetts and i have gained good skills to lead and i am a strong leader.then i pick attac since the last time me and shockwave were kicking it i have uncovered my natral skill at rapid rireing along with a joy of running past people who i just shot.last crow as shockwave knows i like alot of actoin bit i an also calm an collectie behind a gun my pb on s range would be about 26 with out a sited scope at about 25 meters
sniper for me
Grimmjaw
Grimmjaw
Co-Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:42 am

Grimmjaw wrote:
Risklegacy wrote:Captin as im in cadetts and i have gained good skills to lead and i am a strong leader.then i pick attac since the last time me and shockwave were kicking it i have uncovered my natral skill at rapid rireing along with a joy of running past people who i just shot.last crow as shockwave knows i like alot of actoin bit i an also calm an collectie behind a gun my pb on s range would be about 26 with out a sited scope at about 25 meters
sniper for me
I can vouch for both you guys on these!Risk is a great leader and would suit any of the positions he listed,espically Crow (VERY calm under preasure).Grimm is also a handy shooter with a Longstrike CS-6,he's picked me out from a good 15-20 meters away before (never saw it coming Very Happy).Make sure you guyse vote your answers in the poll as well Very Happy
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:55 am

Nice!Perhaps you and Shockwave can team up one day and we can have a War with Sonic Very Happy
Frostbite
Frostbite

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:29 am

lol wiil do
Risklegacy
Risklegacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Nice,good to hear!Mayby the admins could set up another topic about a Full Member NWW Postions List (a list of all the mebers and who would belong where in a war).It would be absoluetly AWESOME to see our Avengers like Nerf War team assemble as one Cool
Frostbite
Frostbite

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Great idea frost bite ill get ont to shockwaves back over that
Risklegacy
Risklegacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down