Nerf Warz Warriors-NZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Challenge#1:Holiday Spirit!

+2
Barricade
Shockwave
6 posters

Go down

Challenge#1:Holiday Spirit! Empty Challenge#1:Holiday Spirit!

Post  Shockwave Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Welcome,welcome teams to The Arena.I am your host Shockwave and I am here to announce your first challenge of the year!Curently in NZ it is the holidays so why not share some holiday cheer by getting some more Nerf fans to share your time with!Your challenge is to recruit as many people as possible in a month,each team gets one point for each member recruited plus they get put in that team's house!At the end of the month the winner will be announced, good luck!
Shockwave
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

https://nww-nzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Challenge#1:Holiday Spirit! Empty Re: Challenge#1:Holiday Spirit!

Post  Barricade Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:14 am

Shockwave wrote:Welcome,welcome teams to The Arena.I am your host Shockwave and I am here to announce your first challenge of the year!Curently in NZ it is the holidays so why not share some holiday cheer by getting some more Nerf fans to share your time with!Your challenge is to recruit as many people as possible in a month,each team gets one point for each member recruited plus they get put in that team's house!At the end of the month the winner will be announced, good luck!
So we have untill October the 28th to get as many people as possible?Piece of cake!Gear Up will be choca-block full by then!Also,can they be part of other Nerf forums?
Barricade
Barricade
Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:31 am

Barricade wrote:
Shockwave wrote:Welcome,welcome teams to The Arena.I am your host Shockwave and I am here to announce your first challenge of the year!Curently in NZ it is the holidays so why not share some holiday cheer by getting some more Nerf fans to share your time with!Your challenge is to recruit as many people as possible in a month,each team gets one point for each member recruited plus they get put in that team's house!At the end of the month the winner will be announced, good luck!
So we have untill October the 28th to get as many people as possible?Piece of cake!Gear Up will be choca-block full by then!Also,can they be part of other Nerf forums?
Well,yeah I guess so!I guess that if you guys can find an australian Nerf forum* there will probably be a lot of NZ fans that went to that forum because there was no NZ forum untill now!It would be like finding a hidden gold mine...Also,I forgot to mention that they have to agree that you recruited them before they are put in your house.If they are recruited by more than one house then we will fall back to the golden rule: 'first in,first served'. *I suggest this would be a good place to start...
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:10 am

Sonic Ice has one point,plus a new member!Welcome Frostbite!Looks like we have this in the bag,since no other teams are making an effort!
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:06 am

Shockwave wrote:Sonic Ice has one point,plus a new member!Welcome Frostbite!Looks like we have this in the bag,since no other teams are making an effort!
YEAH!!But there's still a few weeks to go,better get more Sonic Ice members!
Frostbite
Frostbite

Nerf Points : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonicwave Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:31 am

Shockwave wrote:...Looks like we have this in the bag,since no other teams are making an effort!
...Except for Sonic house who have a new member!Introducing Neon,he absolutly loves Nerf and is a close friend.His Nerf War class is either a Heavy Defender or a Searcher.Welcome to NWW Neon!!
Sonicwave
Sonicwave
Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:29 am

Sonicwave wrote:
Shockwave wrote:...Looks like we have this in the bag,since no other teams are making an effort!
...Except for Sonic house who have a new member!Introducing Neon,he absolutly loves Nerf and is a close friend.His Nerf War class is either a Heavy Defender or a Searcher.Welcome to NWW Neon!!
Yeah,hi guys!
Neon
Neon

Nerf Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Challenge#1:Holiday Spirit! Empty COMPETITION HAS CLOSED!!

Post  Sonicwave Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:50 am

Just a quick note that this competition has now ended in a tie between Sonic Ice and Sonic!!
Sonicwave
Sonicwave
Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Challenge#1:Holiday Spirit! Empty good job to those that did this and got thos/

Post  Risklegacy Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:06 am

good job to those that did this and got thos/old now members
Risklegacy
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down