Nerf Warz Warriors-NZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Virtual Nerf Gun Paint Jobs

2 posters

Go down

Virtual Nerf Gun Paint Jobs Empty Virtual Nerf Gun Paint Jobs

Post  Grimmjaw Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi guys,I (along with Shockwave) have came up with the idea of virtual Nerf paint jobs.All we did was dragged a photo of the Roughcut IX2 onto Windows Paint and carefully spursed it up!Here is the end result (the theme of it was NWW Houses):
Grimmjaw
Grimmjaw
Co-Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 90

Back to top Go down

Virtual Nerf Gun Paint Jobs Empty Re: Virtual Nerf Gun Paint Jobs

Post  Shockwave Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:16 am

Grimmjaw wrote:Hi guys,I (along with Shockwave) have came up with the idea of virtual Nerf paint jobs.All we did was dragged a photo of the Roughcut IX2 onto Windows Paint and carefully spursed it up!Here is the end result (the theme of it was NWW Houses):
Sorry about the picture guys,I saw it in the Basket Folder(where all un-saved pictures,messages,etc go) in the admin panel but now it's gone,some guy's gone and deleted it!!!
Shockwave
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

https://nww-nzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimmjaw Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:35 am

Shockwave wrote:
Grimmjaw wrote:Hi guys,I (along with Shockwave) have came up with the idea of virtual Nerf paint jobs.All we did was dragged a photo of the Roughcut IX2 onto Windows Paint and carefully spursed it up!Here is the end result (the theme of it was NWW Houses):
Sorry about the picture guys,I saw it in the Basket Folder(where all un-saved pictures,messages,etc go) in the admin panel but now it's gone,some guy's gone and deleted it!!!
damn it the custom paint job was cool and guy it was shock waves idea I just edited it Very Happy so make sure to message him saying great idea thx Grimmjaw
Grimmjaw
Grimmjaw
Co-Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down