Nerf Warz Warriors-NZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Nerf Blazin Bow

3 posters

Go down

Nerf Blazin Bow Empty Nerf Blazin Bow

Post  Shockwave Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:10 am

Nerf Blazin Bow Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThaa49Hn6b6bbOo38HYu22Wk_a2UmJ29YsOfhmWNLPUbtBsofmGJTTP48
Yet another Nerf bow and I would push it as far as the best.It's a Nerf Elite gun and comes with 3 foam 'arrows'.This is the first foam gun in a while that isn't classed as Elite.Unlike every other gun it has broken the moderatly cool blue colour scheme and has black & orange instead,with a flame pattern.Here are some stats I've jotted down after traulling around the internet about what how it stats up.

Range:It doesn't always fire a powerful shot, but it fires around twenty-five aiming straight and at the right angle it can hit the advertised forty feet.

Reliablity:It can't jam!Even though there is no tactical rail to attach a scope (although no bow has yet) it is resnobly easy to estimate where it will fire.

This is a good gun,but shouldn't be used in the field.Perhaps another sniper gun to add to your collection?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

https://nww-nzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nerf Blazin Bow Empty Re: Nerf Blazin Bow

Post  Barricade Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:10 am

Shockwave wrote:[img(640px,465px)]
Yet another Nerf bow and I would push it as far as the best.It's a Nerf Elite gun and comes with 3 foam 'arrows'.This is the first foam gun in a while that isn't classed as Elite.Unlike every other gun it has broken the moderatly cool blue colour scheme and has black & orange instead,with a flame pattern.Here are some stats I've jotted down after traulling around the internet about what how it stats up.

Range:It doesn't always fire a powerful shot, but it fires around twenty-five aiming straight and at the right angle it can hit the advertised forty feet.

Reliablity:It can't jam!Even though there is no tactical rail to attach a scope (although no bow has yet) it is resnobly easy to estimate where it will fire.

This is a good gun,but shouldn't be used in the field.Perhaps another sniper gun to add to your collection?
It is a pretty dum bow (I prefer the Zombiestrike Crossfire Bow) but at least it has a great paint job unlike the Rebelle bow which sucks AND doesn't have a good paint job!
Barricade
Barricade
Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:19 am

i agree that rebels paint job sucks and zombiestrike is mint looking but i think that this bow is for the people who don't like guns and enjoy the medieval weapons. still looks better than the rebel though
Risklegacy
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 91

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:28 am

Risklegacy wrote:i agree that rebels paint job sucks and zombiestrike is mint looking but i think that this bow is for the people who don't like guns and enjoy the medieval weapons. still looks better than the rebel though
Zombiestrike is the Nerf breakthrough I say,and great thinking about non gun users Risklegacy!Mayby the next Nerf War class will be an Archer??Who would be intrested?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

https://nww-nzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Risklegacy Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:22 am

lol i used to own too many bows so id be in lol
Risklegacy
Risklegacy
Co-Leader Of Sonic Ice House