Nerf Warz Warriors-NZ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Nerf Zombie Strike

+6
Sonicwave
Frostbite
Roughcut
Zeus
Barricade
Shockwave
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nerf Zombie Strike Empty Nerf Zombie Strike

Post  Shockwave Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:14 am

Ah,yes a new line of Nerf!However when I heard about this line it left me scratching my head as,usally,all lines have a perpose ie Elite-better versions of N Strike,Rebell-first girls line,sonic/whiteout-looks cool but Zombiestrike is just...out of place.Now for the good news...the guns are awesome!Here is a list of the guns that are part of the line and what they do enjoy!

Nerf Zombie Strike Ku-xlarge
Slide Strike
This gun is the very first ever that comes with a holster for both dart and blaster storage, leaving hands free to carry gear,guns and whatever else you can find. The included holster is also compatible with a few other blasters including the Elite Firestrike.

Nerf Zombie Strike Ku-bigpic
Hammer Shot
Not much is known about this gun,although the loader at the back is supposedly a hammer device to fire bullets.

Sledgefire
This bad boy is my 2nd favorite gun in this line.It's kind of like the Barrell Break,but bigger and more shot gun-y.It comes with 3 cartridge type things that can load 3 darts at a time,put the cartiridges in the gun and fire away!also,the colour looks nice to Smile

Crossfire Bow
Defend yourself and your team with this AWESOME new blaster!Boosting darts along the battlefield with 75 feet distance and authentic pull-back firing action, this amazing bow is a great asset in all areas of Nerf!.Simply load a dart in the front pull back the sting and watch those Zombies fall!

Vortex Fusefire
Be ready any time of day for a zombie attack with this blaster at your side. Firing glowing Vortex discs, this blaster features a continuous loading system for blasting zombies with a foam barrage. The curving and ricocheting discs allowplayers to battle their opponents in an all new way!

Vortex Ripshot
Plan a sneak attack against foes with the aid of this stealthy Vortex disc blaster, featuring integrated three disc storage.

Vortex Ricochet
This single shot disc blaster is the ultimate tool for mounting sneak attacks on the enemy. Pocket-sized but powerful, the RICOCHET blaster comes with two discs.There will also be a Nerf Zombie Strike Target Set featuring a small blaster, three darts and a Zombie Strike target.

Zombie Strike Blade
For when guns just run out of ammo but an enemy is approching,use the awesome,durable blade for sword-to-sword combat.At 30 inches long,no Zombie or person will withstand it.

Nerf Zombie Strike P1030331
Zombie Strike Machete
Simply a smaller version of the Zombie Strike blade,just smaller and with a cooler design!

Nerf Zombie Strike Slingfire
Slingfire
This is the absolute must have for all shotgun fans!This is the very first clip system Zombie Strike blaster! It features a built in shoulder stock and one tactical rail!The Slingfire also makes Nerf history due to the fact that the Slingfire's firing trigger is in the shape of a real life trigger, most likely because of the ''lever-action priming mechanism''.It can also fire up to seventy-five feet and comes with a 6 dart magazine and 6 Zombiestrike darts!Why not call it the Nerf Zombiestrike Awesome?

So,there you have it!Like what you see?I know I do,but a few stand outs are the cross Fire Bow,Sledgefire and Ricochet.I never liked Vortex (and still don't Evil or Very Mad ) but I will make an exception for the Zombie Strike range.Use these great new blasters for anything from target practise to a Zombie game (why not make it more fun by only using the Zombie Strike line?...)

Last edited by Shockwave on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Shockwave
Shockwave
Leader Of Sonic Ice House

Nerf Points : 123

https://nww-nzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nerf Zombie Strike Empty Re: Nerf Zombie Strike

Post  Barricade Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:34 am

Nice preview Shockwave!Has there been any new updates on the line coming to NZ yet?Thanks!
Barricade
Barricade
Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:33 am

Barricade wrote:Nice preview Shockwave!Has there been any new updates on the line coming to NZ yet?Thanks!
Definitly sometime this year.I'm no expert but I guess June-September?How did I do Shockwave?
Zeus
Zeus
Co-Leader Of Rebelle House

Nerf Points : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:31 am

Zeus wrote:
Barricade wrote:Nice preview Shockwave!Has there been any new updates on the line coming to NZ yet?Thanks!
Definitly sometime this year.I'm no expert but I guess June-September?How did I do Shockwave?
Hey Zeus,hey Barricade!There has been no news on the line coming to NZ yet but hopefully it's later this year... Smile 
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:42 am

List UPDATED!!A few new guns have been added to the Zombiestrike list as well as a line of,wait for it...accsesories!dont get to excited though,you may be dissapointed.Anyways,Check them out:

Nerf Zombie Strike ZombieStrikeBandanaFinal
Zombie Bandana
The bandana is double sided,so if you are using it to play Zombies VS Humans you can use the zombie side to declare your a 'Zombie' or if your still a 'human' use the otherside.Otherwise,looks silly for any other Nerf activity  Shocked.

Nerf Zombie Strike Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_eKsvx6Soit1Fcm_zdcXtsciuSoA1yrc1rMiROJkS6zcSIZDkT7bk9w0
Z-Bombs
Meant to act as a virtual grenade during Nerf Wars,couldn't find anything on how it works (eg do you stop for 10 seconds if it's thrown at you?Do you go back to your base?Are you out of the game???) but,it was a good ideaMayby we can come up with a fan version of how it works?Comes in 4 different 'versions' and 1 limited edition 'version',only avalible in the Zombiestrike starter kit.You can also get a 'holster' for them which is basically a man bag made of velcro  Very Happy!

Nerf Zombie Strike Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_l4jbHnfPKIjmOgt7Zzudriuy_gvkdANnk9sHEZHo4EYX79exHC0xVQ
Zombie Strike Starter Kit
When I first heard their was a Zombie Strike Strater Kit I thought it would be great,I was so excited!I opened an image of it eagerly then...I found it's contents.Prepare yourselves for bitter dissapointment.The so called 'starter kit' came with...1 Zombiestrike bandanna,2 Zombiestrike sweatbands and 1 Z bomb.*sigh*.Let's never speak of this again.

So the accsesories were a bit of a let down,but for a first attempt...on second thoughts,never mind  Very Happy!
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Roughcut Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:06 am

SWEET!Great find Shockwave,this page has gone viral!
Roughcut
Roughcut
Leader Of Rebelle House

Nerf Points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:33 am

215 views,to be exact Roughcut!Completely agree with Shockwave about the accsesories,what garbage!!
Frostbite
Frostbite

Nerf Points : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:02 am

Frostbite wrote:215 views,to be exact Roughcut!Completely agree with Shockwave about the accsesories,what garbage!!
Thanks Lachie!Any ideas on what the Z-bombs should actually do?
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonicwave Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:24 am

Personal favorite:Slingfire,looks amazing!Might try and order it from the US
Sonicwave
Sonicwave
Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricade Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 am

Sonicwave wrote:Personal favorite:Slingfire,looks amazing!Might try and order it from the US
I personally reccomend Amazon,I've ordered a few things before and it always worked out great  Razz 
Barricade
Barricade
Leader Of Gear Up House

Nerf Points : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:57 am

No heavy duty guns?Dissapointing,aye Barricade  Evil or Very Mad!Closest thing is probably the Slingfire
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 am

Zeus wrote:No heavy duty guns?Dissapointing,aye Barricade  Evil or Very Mad!Closest thing is probably the Slingfire
At least Nerf made up for it by providing a Scout/Hunter's dream line  Very Happy (Crossfire,Slidestrike,Sledgefire,etc).Imagine having a scout with one of those on your team (I am avaliable to hire  Very Happy)
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:56 am

Shockwave wrote:
Zeus wrote:No heavy duty guns?Dissapointing,aye Barricade  Evil or Very Mad!Closest thing is probably the Slingfire
At least Nerf made up for it by providing a Scout/Hunter's dream line  Very Happy (Crossfire,Slidestrike,Sledgefire,etc).Imagine having a scout with one of those on your team (I am avaliable to hire  Very Happy)
...As well as his apprentice who is also part of the package when hiring  Cool 
Frostbite
Frostbite

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwiaristo Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:29 am

Any NZ release dates for these?
Kiwiaristo
Kiwiaristo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 am

Kiwiaristo wrote:Any NZ release dates for these?
Just seen the Crossfire bow in Farmers!!!!!...But they only had 6 in stock and at $50,don't get your hopes up about seeing the range stacked high on the shelves of any stores soon.Sorry guys,looks like it's online ordering for us!
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:02 am

Shockwave wrote:
Just seen the Crossfire bow in Farmers!!!!!...But they only had 6 in stock and at $50,don't get your hopes up about seeing the range stacked high on the shelves of any stores soon.Sorry guys,looks like it's online ordering for us!
Simply dissapointing  Crying or Very sad 
Neon
Neon

Nerf Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:14 am

Neon wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
Simply dissapointing  Crying or Very sad 
Agreed.
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonicwave Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:20 am

This has become quite a big topic,good on you guys!On to our second page of this topic with more to come when more news arrives!
Sonicwave
Sonicwave
Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbite Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 am

Sonicwave wrote:This has become quite a big topic,good on you guys!On to our second page of this topic with more to come when more news arrives!
Note that a Sonic Ice memebr started the madness!
Frostbite
Frostbite

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:21 am

Frostbite wrote:
Sonicwave wrote:This has become quite a big topic,good on you guys!On to our second page of this topic with more to come when more news arrives!
Note that a Sonic Ice memebr started the madness!
Well done you Sonic Ice guys  Wink 
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Nerf Zombie Strike Empty LATE COMING

Post  RaidenWarbound Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Apparently, the ZS was meant tah come out December but it came out 2 weeks ago, which is very late. For the Z series, we are only getting the Cross Bow, Fuse Fire, Z Bombs and in April the Hammershot and a few more disc blasters. Hasbro may change their minds.

I've had my HS since September and it rocks! Used it for the finals in our Nerf FRONTLINE 2K14 tournament here in chch.
RaidenWarbound
RaidenWarbound
Co-Leader Of Sonic House

Nerf Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:02 am

RaidenWarbound wrote:Apparently, the ZS was meant tah come out December but it came out 2 weeks ago, which is very late. For the Z series, we are only getting the Cross Bow, Fuse Fire, Z Bombs and in April the Hammershot and a few more disc blasters. Hasbro may change their minds.

I've had my HS since September and it rocks! Used it for the finals in our Nerf FRONTLINE 2K14 tournament here in chch.
Nice,thanks for the info!Sounds like your from Christcurch,welcome aboard NWW mate!
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwiaristo Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:31 am

By the look of the user name I'm guessing hes the man behind the Canterbury nerd Facebook page
Kiwiaristo
Kiwiaristo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:44 am

Kiwiaristo wrote:By the look of the user name I'm guessing hes the man behind the Canterbury nerd Facebook page
Correct Scott!I was wondering when they would finally check their e-mails... Very Happy 
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeus Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:53 am

Shockwave wrote:
Kiwiaristo wrote:By the look of the user name I'm guessing hes the man behind the Canterbury nerd Facebook page
Correct Scott!I was wondering when they would finally check their e-mails... Very Happy 
Strange,I though there would be more than one member of their group that would like to join a national site  Rolling Eyes.
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next